General Grief Resources
- Growth House - Discusses hospice care, dying with dignity, terminal illness, grief and bereavement.
- HELPGUIDE.org - Empowering article on coping with loss, grieving, and bereavement.
Helps you understand and cope with many forms of loss including suicide
- WidowNet - an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
- Bereaved Parents USA - a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
Grief Resources For Children
- The Dougy Center - the first center in the United States to provide peer support groups for grieving children. They provide support and
training locally, nationally and internationally to individuals and organizations seeking to assist children in grief.
Their Mission Statement
To provide professional counseling services and resources based on Christian values of caring and compassion to those seeking emotional and relational wholeness.
They are located at: 1765 Goucher Street, Suite 1, Johnstown, PA 15905
Phone Number is: (814) 536-0798
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep - comfort in grief