- Alzheimer's Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Administration
General Grief Resources
- AARP Grief & Loss: a collection of resources and an on-line support community..
- American Cancer Society - Support to cancer patients, family and friends.
- Angel On My Shoulder - What can we learn from the death of a loved one.
- Growth House - Discusses hospice care, dying with dignity, terminal illness, grief and bereavement.
- HELPGUIDE.org - Empowering article on coping with loss, grieving, and bereavement. Helps you understand and cope with many forms of loss including suicide
- WidowNet - an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
- National SIDS and Infant Death Program Support Center - provides research, education, and support for families dealing with SIDS.
- Bereaved Parents USA - a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
- The Compassionate Friends - supports families who have experienced the death of a child.
- SHARE Pregnancy & and Infant Loss Support - provides support to those whose lives are touched by the tragic death of a baby through early pregnancy loss, stillbirth or newborn death.
Grief Resources For Children
- The Dougy Center - the first center in the United States to provide peer support groups for grieving children. They provide support and training locally, nationally and internationally to individuals and organizations seeking to assist children in grief.
Their Mission Statement
To provide professional counseling services and resources based on Christian values of caring and compassion to those seeking emotional and relational wholeness.
They are located at: 1765 Goucher Street, Suite 1, Johnstown, PA 15905
Phone Number is: (814) 536-0798