The Frank Duca Funeral Home continues a tradition of personal care by investing back into the community. We are proud to announce the opening of our state-of-the-art On-Site Cremation Center, at our East Hills Chapel in Geistown.
Even though all funeral homes advertise cremation services, most people are surprised to learn that the cremation process itself is subcontracted to third parties. This will not happen when you call us in your time of need.
What does this mean to you?
- Your family member never leaves our care. We personally handle the disposition of your loved one through the entire cremation process. This offers an assurance to families since we handle the entire process onsite.
- We respect cultural and religious diversity and work closely with the family's clergy or cultural leader, to make sure that religious guidelines are strictly followed.
- We cremate only one individual a time. We never preform pet cremations.
- Your loved one will be held in our climate controlled area until the time of service or final disposition
- Your comfort was our upmost concern when designing this building
- You will find our facilities clean, well-maintained, dignified and secure
- The interior and exterior or our crematory building is beautifully and tastefully decorated
- You can easily walk from a service conducted at our East Hills Chapel directly to the cremation room for witnessing the start of the cremation process, if desired.
- Our crematory is operated by carefully trained and licensed staff. We strictly adhere to a Cremation Code of Ethics.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment is maintained at the highest possible standards and is environmentally safe.
Please call us with any questions, or to arrange a personal tour.